Tuesday 3 December 2013

Hair Gel Substitute






Hello everyone,

Yesterday i wanted to wear my hair sleeked back in a low bun.

However i wanted to be able to let my hair down today without having to wash my hair.

I thought to myself  that if i use my gel, i may have flakes (even though the gel says no flakes)

So i decided to try something new ( well at least to me)

Below are the steps i took to achieve my desired style,my hair was sleeked back, no flakes and it was very soft when i took it down last night.

1.  Combed my backwards so that every strand was directed towards the back of my head.
SoftSheen-Carson wave nouveau moisturizing finishing lotion 250ml

2. Apply my Wave Nouveau Moisturising Finishing Lotion.( a little goes a long way)

3. Apply a sizable about of lottabody foam (Olive Oil)

4. Pulled my hair into a low bun.




5. Used  bobby pins to secure ( ensured that my pins had the stubs at the end.






6. Tie my hair down with my satin scarf.







This was just great. I loved the results.



No comments:

Post a Comment