Sunday 1 December 2013

My Hair Care Regimen for 2013


  
Washing:

I co-wash with a thick cheap moisturising conditioner mixed with molasses once per week. Then i rinse with diluted acv and re-condition my hair with the moisturising conditioner only.  Then i rinse and towel dry, lightly blow dry, apply moisturiser, seal , apply setting lotion roller set. This keeps my hair strong.


Scalp:
I mix castor oil, ev coconut oil and peppermint oil and apply to my scalp twice per week.


Nightly:
 I moisturise with moisturiser( my current favourite is s-curl no drip activator moisturiser) and seal with extra virgin coconut oil, set my hair with rollers, or wrap my hair, cover with satin scarf. This regimen had really helped me to retain my length. and has kept my hair very strong , and my hair is growing nicely.

N.B> At least twice per month i check my ends and use search and destroy technique to get rid of split ends. I also do a light dusting of the ends once per month. This is really helpful in maintaining healthy hair.

I love this regimen. Remember once you find the best routine for your hair stick to it!!
This well get you the results you desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment