Sunday 8 December 2013

My #2 Hair Growth Secret




Keep Visiting For New and Innovative Hair Care Tips. Until Next Time, Happy Hair Growing!!!


Hello everyone,

So one of the main purpose of  my blog is to help women grow their own hair long.

This of course is a multifaceted task because there are various products and techniques which contribute to substantial hair growth. One major factor as well is how good are you at KEEPING the hair on your head.

Today I just wanted to share my number 2 hair growth secret. Ever since I started using this product I have seen significant growth in my hair. But its number two because if  its usage is not managed carefully you could experience severe dryness in your hair.

Sooooo. here goes

And the secret is APPLE CIDER VINEGAR RINSE


yes I know that this is not new to many but I have been doing a acv rinse twist for my co-washes and I love it.

I dilute ACV then pour it on my dry hair, focussing it on my scalp, then I apply my moisturising conditioner. I love Suave Coconut moisturising conditioner, VOTE FOR YOURS AT THE BOTTOM OF MY BLOG.

I allow it to sit for about 1.5 hours, rinse, towel dry/air dry. Flat iron(sometimes maybe once per month) or just style in a loose bun.

Try this every two weeks and watch your hair grow to long lengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment