Sunday 1 December 2013

November Favourites!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, 

Here are my favourite products for November in no particular order. ( not only for my hair)

#1.

I did my relaxer last week, after five months of stretching.

I changed my relaxer. This time I used ORS lye- relaxer in normal strength. I love my results.  
As you know these kit relaxer's are equipped with all that was needed to complete the process.


#2
Witch Hazel. Truly a miracle product for flawless skin care.
#3
I went back to an old favourite moisturiser of mine since me last relaxer and i am loving it. Its Wave Nouveau Moisturising Lotion. Superb moisturiser. A little goes a long way.

#4
 I had stopped using leave-in conditioning treatments for many years because I would spray too much on my hair and then leave it to dry and this would affect my sinuses. But i also went back to this old favourite of mine and loving it. I have learnt that a little goes a long way. It helps with keeping my strands strong, soft and healthy with its keratin complex. Its Creame of nature Thermal sheen booster.   I'll post a pic of this one later. Loving it loving it.

Those are my favourites for November what's yours? Please share..



(Pictures courtesy of www.google.com, Dec 1, 2013)










No comments:

Post a Comment